Forum

To login to the forum, click here

To change your password or set up a new account, go here

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

August 29, 2020 I will hosting a 22 BPCR match at the Colorado Rifle Club

On August 29, 2020 I will hosting a 22 BPCR match at the Colorado Rifle Club (CRCI.ORG), northeast of Buyers, CO.

Range setup will start at 07:30 am, match will start at 09:00.

We will shoot 40 round matches, as long as people and weather allows we will shoot multiple matches.

These matches will be normal monthly matches.

$10.00 per gun per match.  $5.00 goes to the Club and $5.00 goes back to the shooters in prize money.

Please bring water, (I will have some available) and lunch.

Camping is available at CRC for $10.00 a night, there is water available at the Ranch house and electrical hook-ups (only) trailer pads.

We will not have target setters, so we be setting or own targets.

There is possibility of extending this match to two days, if there is interest.

The club would like me to get reservation first, so I am asking the following question and would like to have answers back buy 8/21.  This will allow me to make adjustments and possibly other improvements to the schedule.  Plus your reply will help me build a good distro for updates and the future.

1. Do you plan to attend, and how many?
  2. How many guns, and what classes?

For you shooters that are not familiar with the Silhouette Range at CRC.  We have 2 bays of 10 each animal, range faces North so light is not a huge problem (normally).  Firing line is Covered concrete, we have 4 concrete shooting sticks for use, but ground sticks will also work fine.

My match Rules:

1. Safety First and foremost.
  2. Have fun
  3. Have Good Time
  4. Make it a full day of fun shooting.

COVID Rules

1. Social distancing
  2. Mask optional
  3. Common sense  

For questions please email me at Grizz61@msn.com or feel free to call my cell 720-633-5859 between 6:00 am to 9:00 pm.