Forum

To login to the forum, click here

To change your password or set up a new account, go here

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Center X Lapua

Lapau Midas

http://www.championshooters.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=1458&virtuemart_category_id=35&Itemid=111

If you buy a minimum of a brick of Midas from Champion's Choice, the price is $16.00/box. I just bought some from them last week.

I was close on the prediction on the winner's score.  I predicted 70 as the winning score.  Brian Chilson shot 72 and Rex "Andy" Clinton shot 64 in iron.   Great shooting by both of them.

I was close on the prediction on the winner's score.  I predicted 70 as the winning score.  Brian Chilson shot 72 and Rex "Andy" Clinton shot 64 in iron.   Great shooting by both of them.

Considering the fact that there were high winds during several relays each afternoon, those winning scores are quite impressive. They reflect the high quality of the guns/ammo, and the skill levels of the shooters and their spotters. This match keeps getting more competitive each year.

Bruno is offering 10% gift cards in any amount through this week - also free shipping on orders over $100.  I just ordered a brick of Lapua centerX for $10.50 per box.

Someone ask me what I thought the high score were going to be this year and I said 70 (depending on the weather, which the best I have seen in 12 years out there).  The Iron HOA by Jack Odor was 64 and the HOA Scope by Mike Moritz was 74.   So, I was off on Iron by 6, off from scope by 4.  However, I am a positive looking guy and I average the two scores and came out with 69.  So, I was only off my one in my books, lol!