Forum

To login to the forum, click here

To change your password or set up a new account, go here

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Note from John Gage, President 2016,17 & 18

To the .22 BPCRA members,

The end of the year is coming quickly and with it brings an end to my three year term as your President of the .22 BPCRA.  I have seen some great steps taken to strengthen our association.  We have gained several new ranges offering our .22 BPCRA matches across the U.S., increase in our membership and three years of continued growth of participation at our National Matches.  We had a record high of 158 shooters at last year’s nationals.  Even with all these wonderful accomplishments our matches are still the friendliness of the shooting sports that is out there.  We have continued to see a rise in friends, daughters, sons, grandchildren and ladies joining our group. We are very proud of this fact.

I have had a great set of Officers to works with during my term.  I could not have asked for better people that are so willing to give of their time to make this organization function and grow.  Our Board of Directors, what a great group of people.  They really do have the best interest of this group in their hearts and are truly trying to keep us growing in the right direction.  I appreciate every one of them for their service to the association.

The great news is that we have a great new incoming President and new Secretary starting January 1!  Kenny Tebbe will be taking the reins as our new President for the next 3 years.  Kenny has been shooting and working with the .22 matches for a every long time.  He goes back with helping during the re-entry matches that Dave and Pam Crossno hosted at Raton for many years.  Kenny was also the National Match Director of one of our .22 BPCRA National matches for David Barnes.  Kenny already has his crew ready for next year’s National match and is well on his way to hosting another great .22 BPCRA National Match at the Whittington Center in Raton, NM for 2019.  We are also excited that Mary Zang has join us as our association Secretary!  Mary has been helping us for the last few years at the National matches and really enjoys shooting the .22 matches.  We look forward to Mary’s input into that office.  Rounding out this group is Paulette Forcum, VP and Kevin Griggs, Treasurer.  This mix of old and new officers will give us a strong leadership team to take us on into the future!

In closing it has been my honor to serve the association as President for the last 3 years.  Though I will be leaving the office of president, I will still be on the Board as one of your directors for the next 2 years.  There are so many people that I would like to thank, but I don’t dare try to list them.  I am bound to miss someone and they all are important to me. We truly have a great much of volunteers that put so much effort in to making the association successful whether it be at local,  state, regional or national matches.  Please keep supporting them with your membership and attendance.  Pitch-in when you can!

From my family to yours, I want to wish you all a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!

See you at Raton in 2019!
John Gage

John,

Job well done and thank you.

Hope to continue to see you as a competitor for many more years.

Grizz